Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Fallen (Fallen, #1)Fallen by Lauren Kate

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Just finished Fallen. Not bad. Confusing at times, but I loved the relationships and characters. Luce is very down-to-earth with believable reactions to the situations. Daniel is well-written as an emotionally damaged but magnetic guy. Cam, well, if I were in Sword & Cross I would've totally swooned over him. Overall I think Fallen was very visually descriptive and I could picture it as a very successful TV series. A lot of people have compared it to Hush, Hush, but I think it's a very different story. That's like saying Dracula and Twilight were the same just because they have vampires :)

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I'm huge fan of YA and am waiting for Beautiful Darkness much like you:) Glad to have found your blog, I'll look forward to more of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete