Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


FINISHED, and all I can think about is how badly I want to go on a "play-date" with Julie Kagawa's imagination. This story is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Modern day Alice-In-Wonderland-meets-Labyrinth-meets-Midsummer-Nights-Dream. I love Ash, Prince of the Winter Faeries, Unseelie Court, and Queen Mab's son. As I read the last few chapters I longed to be in Meghan's shoes, though not much before that. This book rivals the Inheritance Cycle for my all-time favorite fantasy, and I think the Meghan/Ash/Puck "love triangle" will put Bella/Edward/Jacob on the back shelf, for sure. I can't wait to get my hands on the Iron Daughter.


rating: didn't like itit was okliked itreally liked itit was amazing (my current rating)
bookshelves: read
status: Read from May 02 to 10, 2010
my copy:
Added: Apr 24, 2010 Condition: Brand new Purchased on: Apr 24, 2010 ISBN: 0373210086
http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/6644117-the-iron-king

1 comment:

  1. Loved this one too. So glad you enjoyed it! Personally, I thought the sequel was even better! :)

    ReplyDelete