Saturday, June 12, 2010

Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa

Winter's Passage (Iron Fey, #1.5) Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I can't believe this book was free! I totally would've paid for it. THANK YOU!!!! This will satiate my nagging impatience for Iron Daughter. The only thing that would make me happier is moving the release of book 2 to about 2 weeks from today (hint, nudge, wink). Follow the link for happiness.

What a TEASE! My impatience for the release of The Iron Daughter just multiplied exponentially! Winter's Passage spins the tale of Meghan and Ash's journey to Tir Na Nog to uphold Ash's vow to the Winter Queen Mab to deliver her alive. Being an interval novella I was concerned about this just being a recap of The Iron King and not really worth the time. Wrong!!! This is an adventure all its own and Julie perfectly balanced the background referencing and new adventure, so Iron Fey addicts like me can get our fix. Thanks, Julie, you big tease!!! Seriously, though, even if you haven't read The Iron King, Winter's Passage is a great story and will definitely suck you in.

View all my reviews >>

5 comments:

  1. I've heard so much ab out this series! Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super! i have iron king and can't wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background picture of your blog... So pretty!
    It reminds me of EYES LIKE STARS!
    Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me want to read, not only this book, but the series as well. Love your background, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is fantastic. I have an award for you over at http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete