Friday, August 27, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon Night Three

Tonight is night 3 of the Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon! 

Last night I finished "Stranded" by J.T. Dutton and made it about halfway through "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins before passing out around 3:00 a.m. I have to say that Stranded is an awesome book! I bought it when attending a signing with J.T. Dutton and Kristina McBride and had heard of it, but not much about it. I really like the way Dutton writes. I have "Freaked", her first book, and am adding it to my Read-A-Thon list for tomorrow night, just because I love her style! I would love to see an Urban Fantasy or Paranormal Romance from her, she has a talent for writing characters that could totally dominate the market!

Okay, enough raving. Tonight's challenge hosts are:

Elizabeth Isaac's Blog
Indiependent Books
DeRaps Reads

Be sure to stop by Book-Crazy and sign up if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for enjoying Stranded. I am in the middle of a Stranded spinoff with Kenny S. as the narrator. After that who knows? Urban Fantasy--could be!

    ReplyDelete