Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: Night Two!

Thanks for stopping by for night 2 of the Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon! If you haven't already, stop by Book-Crazy to go sign up! There are some amazing prizes and participants, too. 

Check out the responses to my challenge question from last night. Some of the 'fave books' were really surprising to me, some I totally agree with, and a few are brand new to me! I can't wait to check them out. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone who commented! 

The first night was a HUGE success! I finished City of Glass. Holy crud, I didn't want it to end! I decided to forgo Mockingjay until tonight and started "Stranded" by J.T. Dutton instead. I made it about halfway through and fell asleep with my face IN the book. I would post pics, but this is fun-stuff, not horror :) [and I definitely look like a monster when I wake-up]. This made for some interesting dreams; enmeshing Jace and Clary with the drama in Heaven, Iowa, I also had TNT by AC/DC stuck in my head. I wish I could video my dreams-although I have a feeling it would end up playing something like the movie "Eraserhead"-disturbing. 

Back to business...
Tonight's Challenge hosting blogs are:
Vampires and Tofu
The Unread Reader
YA Books Reviewed
Reading Through Life
Check them out. There are some great, fun things going on!

Don't forget to sign up on Book-Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. OH darn I wanna see photos!!! :) LOL I hope my night 2 is alot more productive than night one - night one was well, it ended early!

    ReplyDelete