Saturday, November 27, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I'm going to try this one again! I joined the 2010 DAC last August, so I had to scramble to make it to my goal, but I ALMOST did! In the process I was introduced to some of the most amazing books I probably never would have discovered if not for this challenge. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me! This post will be updated monthly with my progress, and my list will change as I discover new books or release dates are announced.

January:
1) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
2) XVI by Julia Karr
3) Entangled by Cat Clarke
4) Across the Universe by Beth Revis

February:
5) The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
6) Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
7) Haven by Kristi Cook
8) Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

March:
9) Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
10) Wither by Lauren DeStefano
11) Entwined by Heather Dixon
12) Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

April:
13) Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
14) Future Imperfect by K. Ryer Breese
15) Divergent by Veronica Roth

May:
16) Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
17) Hourglass by Myra McEntire

June:
18) Possession by Elana Johnson
19) Hereafter by Tara Hudson

July:
20) Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
21) Wildefire by Karsten Knight

August:
22) The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

September:
23) Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

October:
24) Ashfall by Mike Mullin
26) The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

November:
25)

December:
26)

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge! hope you have better luck this year! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge! I can't wait to see what books you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an awesome selection of books - good luck with the challenge. I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete