Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Goodreads Choice Awards

Have you voted for your favorite books of 2010, yet?

"We want you to choose the best books of the year! Vote for your favorites below: Select a category and click on a cover, or use the write-in vote option. Only books published in 2010 are eligible. Winners will be announced on January 5th!"


While working through each of the categories I discovered there were a lot of books listed as "Top Nominees" that I have not read. While I'm sure some of these are amazing, there were SO many great books that didn't appear.

I want to 'rally the troops' to get on there and vote for some REALLY good books. Of course YOU, my blog friends, have the VERY best taste and I hold YOUR opinions in high regard.

I'm sincerely worried some of the best books I've read this year will not get the recognition they deserve, SO go show Goodreads what the REAL Best Books of 2010 are... 

Here's the link to vote: 

MAY THE BEST BOOK WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment