Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out With A Bang Day 2


In the past 24 hours I've completed 2 (yes, only 2) books:

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
and
Manifest by Artist Arthur 


I'm hoping to get through 2 more in the next 24 hours... 

13 to Life by Shannon Delaney
and
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

We'll see if I'm more ambitious than realistic.

Today's mini-challenge hosts are:


and


Check out my Casey's ridiculously awesome challenge and the epic prizes:


(and just so you know, if any reviews are linked on Book-Savvy or e-mailed to me they will be shared with The Bookish Type, too)

Once again, HUGE thanks to everyone involved in making this readathon so spectacular! 

Follow us on Twitter with the #OutWithABang hashtag, I will be giving away swag, a copy of 13 to Life by Shannon Delaney and a $10 Borders gift card on the 31st, details will be posted there later today.

Don't forget to comment with your page count and links to reviews!

Most-Pages-Read comments can be left on any of my Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon posts to be entered in the grand prize giveaway.

6 comments:

  1. What do you mean *only* 2? That's great! I've only completed 1 so far. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way to a party tonight, so the read-a-thon is over for me. I finished 7 books, and read 1671 pages. Thanks so much for hosting this! It was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting ready to head out for the night, so I've posted my wrap-up. I had fun participating! Thanks to Book-Savvy and The Bookish Type for hosting.

    I ended up fully reading 5 books (and starting #6), with a total of 1764 pages read. I'll try to tune into the Twitter party from my Droid.

    Happy NYE, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting. Here is my final page count.
    The Pirate Queen (352 pages)
    Life, Love and the Polar Bear Tattoo (248 pages)
    Side Jobs (418 pages)
    Running Around (and such) (324 pages)
    Blood Feud (272 pages)
    Phantom Universe (280 pages)
    No Mercy (343 pages)

    Started Burned (45 pages)


    7 full books + started another (2282 pages)
    7 reviews written and posted.
    lisa.mcgeen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!!!

    My total pages=1024

    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/2010/12/out-with-bang-reviews.html

    nymfauxx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not read the most but I was pretty proud! 1333 Pages! 3 whole books and a good portion of a third. This was so much fun!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete