Thank you so much, Jamie at Fantasy Book Chick for giving me this awesome award! I’ve seen it pop up on all my favorite blogs, and now I get to flaunt it on Book-Savvy!!!
Here's the scoop for recipients of the Stylish Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you the award
Post 7 random things about yourself
Give the award to 10 other blogs
Contact the bloggers and let them know they have won!
Seven random facts about Heather:
1. I have re-routed my daily commute to avoid book stores because my multitudes of book shelves are begging for mercy (as is my bank account).
2. My best friend is a Beagle named Angus McFinnigan (and he is the absolute cutest creature evverrrr).
3. I am perpetually awaiting the development of my supernatural powers.
4. I have an unhealthy attraction to paranormal guys to the point that I don’t even consider a “normal” guy attractive anymore.
5. I have (on more than one occasion) walked straight into a wall in front of a group of people because I had my face stuck in a book and wasn’t watching where I was going.
6. I don’t blog as often as I want because I can’t put my damn books down.
7. I am taking my kids backpacking around the Great Lakes this summer. I’m scared because my 14 year old daughter is already asking me how she is supposed to straighten her hair in the woods. :/
With great pleasure I am passing this award on to 15 of my (200+) favorite blogs. I’m trying not to send it to bloggers who have already received it in the past, so this is what I came up with…