Saturday, December 6, 2014

Letter.

I am David Wei .I am involved with the Guiyang Intellectual property bureau which is in the Guizhou province of mainland China. I am getting in touch with you regarding property investment that was facilitated by myself and my colleagues a few years ago. We had started this process with a gentleman by the name of Mr. Norman Gerr a while back but had to suspend same due to unfortunate events concerning Mr. Norman . I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. We contact you however because you share a similar surname with Norman, please get back to me once you get this letter regardless of being related to Mr. Norman in anyway as this can be very beneficial for all involved. I await your response. David Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment