Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can I Just Say...

My computer is up and running again thanks to the techno-superiority of my IT guy at work.
I have decided that at some point in the near future I am going to create a vlog. Be afraid. Be very afraid. There will probably be minimal knowledge to gain from it, but much entertainment (at my expense).
I must share with you the all-encompassing love I feel in my heart for my Twitter friends, they are way cooler than real friends.
I would also like everyone to know that I am still struggling with reality as a result of recent books I've been reading. If I am to get mentally lost, there is no way I'd rather go. I offer a preemptive, sincere thanks to the authors who have made this possible...Julie Kagawa, Maggie Stiefvater, Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, Aprilynne Pike, Jenna Black... to name a few. I'm pretty sure I don't want to be rescued, just make sure there are cookies available and I won't get violent (I'm not entirely sure what that means).
With that, my friends, I bid you adieu, ciao, salut, auf wiedersehen, adios, aloha, slan agaibh, vi ses snart, sizobonana (that just sounds fun).

1 comment:

  1. Books are one of the best forms of escapism...they keep me sane!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete