Saturday, July 31, 2010

Author Reading/Signing with Kristina McBride and J. T. Dutton

On Saturday July 24th I had the privilege of meeting Kristina McBride and JT Dutton (Jen) at Borders in Ann Arbor.


I had such a good time! Kristina is so charismatic and sweet. Her book,  The Tension of Opposites is one of my 2010 Debut Authors Challenge picks, so I'm opening that one next.

Jen's second book, Stranded sounds very interesting and I'm honored to have met her. I'm excited to read both her books, Stranded and Freaked.



Both authors read the first chapter of their books and gave an amazing back-story that was both intriguing and captivating (and made me spend a LOT of money that day :P ). These two are definitely authors to watch, and not just for their talent, but their beautiful personalities, too!

AND... lucky me, I got a signed copies of all three books to perch upon my already-over-burdened book shelves!

I also was given some gorgeous signed bookmarks and the opportunity to interview both authors! Which I plan on doing when I finish each book (I have to know what I'm talking about first, right?)

Squeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment